Research development activities at the product development stage and direct/indirect engineering job process for the improvement of yield rate, features, quality, operation, material, process and system
- Research and development of operation, pixel circuit, optical/element structure, instrument design research.
- Engineering for product/unit process technology, product feature/yield improvement, and defect analysis.
- Assessment of optical technology including optical material and thermal interpretation.
- Research and development of organic/inorganic material properties and application technology.
- Development of facilities element and control algorithm/SW.
- Assessment of quality and reliability of process and parts used for development and mass-production.
- Works related to intellectual properties.
Facilities engineering including technical activities and measuring/analysis for improvement, maintenance, other technical works through facility (production infra) and utility operation and measuring/calibration.
- Maintenance and improvement of manufacturing facilities.
- Recover facilities monitoring failure, improve operation performance and conduct analysis for improvement.
- Maintenance of measuring tools for analysis, improvement of calibration technology and measuring facilities.
- Utility operation planning, maintenance of power supply, electrical/water/air conditioning facilities.
- Safety maintenance of construction, construction and expansion management in domestic and international regions.
- Cleaning and assembly/disassembly of manufacturing facilities and qual. response.
Development of efficient system, maintenance work, pre-design interpretation and simulation by modeling based on the system.
- Design and develop software for system operation and production support.
- Develop automated corporate-wide resource and logistic management.
- Design circuit and modeling, interpretation and physical properties estimation of material elements.
Manufacturing activities production facilities that is related to productivity.
- Product manufacturing, assembly, test, release using manufacturing facilities (Operator).
- Quality test and inspection of products by manufacturing process.
- Management of production volume and field staff for the improvement of productivity.
Efficient management, operation and administration of business resource.
- Planning business strategies and human/material/business resources.
- HR, finance, administration, purchase, promotion, legal affairs and auditing.
Attracting customers for sales activities in domestic and overseas markets and other sales operation for product supply.
- Marketing/sales strategies and promotional activities.
- Sales/distribution planning, market environment analysis, demand forecasting, pricing policy.
- Communication with customers for technical quality of products under development.
- SCommercialization and suggestion of new technologies from the prospective of sales engineer.
- Other sales-related technical support.